Tuesday, March 11, 2008

To those of you...

....kind readers who have asked me when I will open up my 'sewing shop' (ha! not really, but I like the way it sounds), I'm giving myself more time to gain expertise at the machine. I sewed buttonholes for the first time last week and inserted my very first zipper today, on a little Easter dress for Madeleine. Everything is turning out well, but I still have so much to learn.

In the meantime, if you have a particular request, I'd be happy to make something for you. Just send me an e-mail.

6 comments:

Rose said...

I cannot figure out how to email so what would you charge for one of those play outfits??

Beck said...

Oh, your dresses do look so lovely! I'd love to order one from you when I get a little bit richer...

Kristen Laurence said...

Rose, the bloomers are $20 and the peasant dresses/tops are $25. If you decide you'd like a set you can email me at kplaurence@yahoo.com to discuss choice of size/fabric preferences. God bless!

Dear Beck, thank you. You know, I think you should start sewing. I have a feeling you would enjoy it just as much as I do! :)

Teresa said...

Awesome!! Can you post more pics. of your projects? Thanks!!

Kristen Laurence said...

Teresa, I'd be happy to email you more photos. Just drop me a line. :)

Michael said...

Hello Kristen,

Watch for my email... : )

Something special for my nieces please, Savannah Joy & Emily Grace.

Have a beautiful day & God bless you +++,

Sincerely, Michael