Saturday, December 8, 2007

A Perfect Model

An important Feast for all during Advent, but particularly for mothers and little girls. Girls tend to revere all things beautiful in life, and God knew they would need a beautiful, perfectly spotless (and feminine!) model to look upon.

Every virtue I desire for my daughters is in her, perfectly, from the moment of her conception. Excuse me while I go kiss two little sleeping girls in the house.....

It'll be a busy day here - attending mass for the solemnity, a Christmas parade afterwards, buying a Christmas tree and hosting guests. There's something else I'm forgetting, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is. It's late. I must be tired, so I'll retire now.

Have a lovely Feast, everyone!

2 comments:

scmom (Barbara) said...

Happy Feast Day, Kristen! Enjoy. God is good!

Mimi said...

Happy Feast!